spa hotel for families in the austrian tyrol
catching fish without a rod,
a world of sweet surprises
full of memories
that last forever.
When it comes to children, candyfloss and chocolate are one way to sweeten the mood. Better, and much healthier, is a family holiday here in the Tannheim Valley. North, south, east and west – there is so much to do here that you won't know where to start. Good job Der Engel has its own programme of activities in summer. Highlights include pony-riding at the Berggut Gaicht, a visit to a working farm and a day of nerve-jangling action at the high-rope adventure park in Nesselwängle. Then, after a long day out in the mountains, what better way to relax than with a visit to the spa with its clothed sauna designed specifically for families? And if Mum and Dad fancy a little time together, we have a babysitting and childcare service available here at the hotel.
- Recreation room with Playstation console and table football
- Childcare service & babysitting service available all year round
- Play room with ball pit, labyrinth and games corner
- Clothed sauna for families with children
- Summer activity programme for children (aged 4 years and older): pony-riding afternoon and riding at the Berggut Gaicht, rock climbing, zipwire, visit to a working farm, mountain herb workshop, etc.
- Summer activity programme for young guests: mountain-bike adventure (from 7 years), visit to the high-rope adventure park in Nesselwängle (from 7 years), canyoning (from 7 years, minimum height: 135 centimetres), day out at the Neunerköpfle mountain, how-to-make-a-cocktail workshop, pool party
In separate children's room:
In extra bed or on sofabed: